- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Je Point Furnishings
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Lumi Source
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Nat & Son Furniture
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
Today’s markets offer a huge assortment of chairs with a variety of styles, designs, shapes and colors. Choose your style to build cozy and inviting dining space for family and friends.
Traditional dining chairs have design, which is aimed to bring a visual impression and make a dining space memorable, elegant and beautiful. Classic side and arm chairs are usually made of solid wood with scroll detailing on frames, carved wood/cabriole or turned legs, and plush seat & back cushions in rich velvet, linen or fabric upholstery with intricate traditional pattern or print. It works as a comfortable seating solution for your dining area and a beautiful element of exquisite classic/traditional inspired dining room as well. Chair outfitted with oversized plush seat cushion and button tufted back provides comfort, while bringing an impressive and cozy look.
Traditional chairs made of iron with sophisticated metalwork designs in rich gold or silver leaf finish are able to add some masculine/industrial flair to the overall dining room design.
Modern and Mid-Century dining chairs
The mission of contemporary chairs is to bring style that works great with any type of home décor, and provides high level of comfort and support. Modern chairs are not limited in design, material and shape. Iconic Mid-Century designs, including metal chairs with Eifel wire legs, compact plywood chairs, fiberglass tulip chairs with removable seat pads etc., are easy to combine with modern environments to bring an impressive and memorable look.
Simple designs with metal/wood frame constructions are well suited for high traffic areas such as cafes, restaurants, hotels etc.
Modern chair is a good way to accent your dining room. Some designer chairs and reproductions of iconic furniture are able to change the style of the entire room without losing the comfort. Moreover, the dining/accent chairs can be used in any room, serving as an office seating, living room chair or lounge chair.
Plastic/fiberglass chairs are suitable for both indoors and outdoors. Such chairs use durable, water, rust and wear resistant materials to withstand weather conditions and outdoor elements.
Of course, if you want to purchase high quality and durable furniture, you should pay attention to chair’s material. The frames, which are made of solid wood, bamboo, quality MDF/plywood and stainless steel will serve much longer that frames made of cheap particleboard.
If your dining room is small or limited in space, use foldable/stackable chairs. These chairs are easy to store, use, and transport. Usually, they are in somewhere between expensive and cheap dining chairs. However,it is still a fine and affordable way to solve the problem of small/compact dining rooms.
Today, the furniture markets and online stores give an opportunity to choose from wide selection of armchairs/side chairs. Discover new amazing designs, compare prices, and find the best for your dining room.
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 8 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 11 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR