- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Serta Mattress
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
Furniture made of solid wood
Furniture and decorative accents, crafted from solid hardwood and different natural materials, are one of the best choices if you want to bring natural charm, beauty and inimitable character of natural wood and provide your home with long lasting comfort as well.
Living in a world of modernity and technologies, people try to integrate something natural into home decor. Due to simplicity and exceptional level of quality and strength, solid wood furniture is able to bring warm and cozy atmosphere to any type of interior, whether it is modern, traditional, cottage or eclectic. Working great with any type of surroundings, color theme and decor style, such furniture is one the best furnishing choices.
Solid wood is a unique and versatile material, which can be used in furniture (tables, beds, chairs, benches etc.), stairs, floors and pleasant elements of home interior such as sculptures, wall art, frames etc.
If you don’t want to buy furniture with natural, “unfinished” wooden texture, but appreciate wood for its durability and strength, the painted hardwood furniture is what you need. The furniture with “untouched” wood appearance has a finish too. The wood surfaces are usually finished with a layer of clear lacquer that protects the furniture from damages, scratches and moisture, while making it easy to clean.
Types of solid wood:
- Walnut is a sturdy wood with a wide range of color palettes from light to deep dark. Despite its sturdiness and heaviness, the walnut wood is easy to work with. Its sturdy structure is a perfect choice for painstaking and sophisticated carvings.
- Oak wood is a sturdy material with rich coloration ranging from yellow to brown with some grey and green undertones. The oak is easy to paint and finish.
- Beech wood is cheaper than oak wood, but has the same level of sturdiness. Frames made of wood offer high level of durability and unique color palette, which varies from rose to burgundy.
- Furniture made of pinewood is much cheaper than walnut or oak wood furniture, and has an affordable price. In spite of “fragileness“, the pinewood has many advantages such as good coniferous smell, and resistance to moisture and extreme temperature.
Solid wood is more expensive than MDF, particleboard, plywood and plastic, but it’s a good solution for those who want to build an Eco living space with simple, yet cozy atmosphere for family and friends. The hardwood’s natural look and coloration looks great in any type of indoor space from dining to bedroom.
Solid wood platform beds, dining tables and coffee tables boast very rich and stately look. Today, the hardwood furniture is offered in a huge variety of styles, shapes and colors. Find your style and make your home interior more comfortable, natural and lively.
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 8 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 10 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR