- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Serta Mattress
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
How to increase the space in the apartment?
The basic rule of increasing the visual size of the room is dark colors avoidance in favor of bright and light color palette. The brighter the room, the larger and more it looks.
Properly selected texture that is used in finishing materials is also an essential aspect in increasing the visual space. The interior surface having reflective properties will visually expand the apartment. It is better to coat the walls in light tones without any patterns. If the tiles are placed on the wall, it should be light colored and have large sizes.
When installing the floor is also better to use light-colored materials, it is desirable to avoid the fine and small details. Floor covered with tile, laminate, parquet flooring on the diagonal will also serve well in visual increasing of the room space.
To maximize your living space you can arrange the furniture, furniture accessories and fittings in the color of the walls. This method will make the interior more unified and spacious. In these rooms it’s better to avoid the arches, columns and friezes. The mirrors and mirror reflective panels will help to visually increase the space as well. You can hang a mirror opposite a window or a picture. Mirrors on the headboard, wall unit or entertainment stands also serve to expand the room space.
The important point is the design of the windows with curtains. Do not use heavy curtains, it is better to use Venetian blinds/jalousie pass the light that makes the room looks airy and spacious at the same time.
We have a special selection of furniture for small apartment.
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 7 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 10 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR