- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Serta Mattress
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
Le Corbusier Furniture
Le Corbusier's Furniture is a classic furniture line with modern innovation that was created by Le Corbusier. This style is a modernist response to the traditional club chairs.
Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris (better known as Le Corbusier) was a French/Swiss designer, architect, painter, writer and one of the initiator of what is now called modern architecture. His main ideas were about standards and perfection. The modernist ideas found in his architecture were expressed in his designs for simple, streamlined furniture as well.
These chairs included the famous LC-1, LC-2, LC-3 and LC-4 models.
LC-1 was originally titled "Basculant",
LC-2 - "great comfort sofa, small model" ("Fauteuil grand confort, petit modèle"),
LC-3 - "great comfort sofa, large model" ("Fauteuil grand confort, grand modèle"),
LC-4 - "long chair" ("Chaise longue")
Many years have passed, but the imitations of Le Corbusier's tubular steel chairs are still made today. Designed in modernist style with leather cushions and chrome on steel frame, the Le Corbusier's sofas and chairs are still popular!
East End Imports, Fine Mod and Eurø Style specialize in creating the reproductions of Le Corbusier Furniture, thus you can find high quality reproductions of sofas and chairs at our store.
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 8 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 11 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR