- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Serta Mattress
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
Most Popular Headboard Styles
Each of us likes to spend time in the bedroom, where we can have a rest and gain strength for another day. A beautiful bed is the key to a good relaxation. But the perfect headboard makes the bed! Let’s see what types of headboards are the most popular.
The most famous and popular are 10 styles of headboards:
1. Made of wrought iron
One of the most antique and eye-catching designs have headboards made of wrought iron. Typically, they are located on both sides (headboard and footboard)
2. Contemporary metal headboards
3. Wooden (made entirely of wood)
Wooden headboard can also be designed in a modern and traditional style.
4. Wooden carved
5. Wooden slat design
Planked backrests and wooden slat designed headboards give lighter and fresher look to the beds. They fit perfectly into the bedrooms with limited space. Often, these backrests are made of wood, but they may also be composed of flake board and MDF (medium-density fibreboard).
6. Headboards with shelves or compartments
7. Headboards with closed shelves or cabinets
The ideal solution for those who want to have bedside items close at hand is the headboard with closed shelves or cabinets. They are also great if your bedroom has limited space.
8. Fabric upholstered headboards
the style that is most popular in these days - tufted/upholstered headboards that are sot to touch. They are upholstered in fabric or leather/leatherette.
9. Leather/leatherette upholstered headboards
10. Pillow style
Let your bedroom become a place of perfect night rest. Choose the perfect headboard for your bed!
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 8 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 11 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR