- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Serta Mattress
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
Most Suitable Interior Styles for a Small Bedroom
If you want your bedroom to look bigger, forget about porcelain figurine collections and intricate decorations. Keep it neat and simple. The only almost purely decorative item you may allow yourself is, probably, the headboard. There are at least three interior styles perfectly suitable for a small bedroom.
Picking furniture, go for traditional, recognizable shapes. Keep to natural materials for furniture (wood), bedding (cotton, silk) and the headboard (leather or silk). If using a heavy solid bed with a substancial, maybe even carved headboard, especially if it’s made of dark wood, let it be the centerpiece of the room and avoid more decoration.
Jennifer Traditional Bed ...
Bella Cera Panel Bed with Fabric Tufted Headboard by Michael Amini ...
For those ready to go further, welcome to minimalism. This style is characterized by pure geometric lines, almost no details and extreme usability. Try a low platform bed with storage space for additional bedding or a headboard to put the lamp and a book (this way you may even manage without the bedside table). The material of the bed is not as important as clear silhouette – natural color or painted Wood will look as good as metal.
The best thing about this style is that it can be very personal – from more traditional solutions:
Sonoma King Platform Storage Bed | Bookcase Headboard | Cherry ...
To more modern:
Amelia White/Espresso Wood Veneer Storage Bed ...
(not to confuse with Oriental)
Very close to minimalism, but allowing some decoration – always light, airy and natural. A paper folding screen with a light wooden or bamboo frame can separate a mirror and cosmetic table from the rest of the room and make it look more consistent and, eventually, larger. Grass and tree-themed decoration is recommended, and the floor should be wood – to be nice to a barefoot touch. It is highly recommended that you use a platform bed – a bed with legs will completely kill the feeling of “sleeping on the floor”.
Find the best in NYC!
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 7 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 10 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR