- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Lumi Source
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
Why did I receive a damaged furniture?
Why is it better to buy furniture in the region where you live?
I want to give a couple of reasons why you should buy furniture where you live or near the place of your residence.
My friend has bought a TV stand and sent me the photos. He wrote - what should I do now? I have received the TV stand with all the corners damaged and now its look is repulsive.
He lives in TX, but he bought TV stand in NJ. After that, he wrote to the store, but they also were shocked by such delivery. Many stores do not deliver goods over long distances by themselves and do that with delivery services such as FedEx and UPS, so they cannot control the condition in which the goods will be delivered.
My friend wanted to buy TV stand in NJ, because he liked the price in that store, and he could not find such a product in the stores of his region. Besides, he did not want to pay sales tax on the purchase and I understand him. After making an order, he has been waiting the delivery for two weeks and then he had to bring the purchase to the house by himself, (delivery services only deliver goods to the door at the best, but not in the house). When he signed for receipt and the delivery service car has gone, he opened the box and saw the sad result of his purchase. He began to write and figure out what to do. As a result, I can say that he has lost another 3 weeks. And all for what? He was trying to save $50, but lost so much time.
Hereof I concluded that when I buy large furniture, I will buy it in the city where I live or not very far from me.
Now a brief conclusion:
1. Buying furniture in the region where I live, I can be sure that it will come to me undamaged.
2. Delivery will be faster.
3. I can always complain about something and know exactly where to apply to, seeing the office or store, not just the web-site.
4. If I want to return an item, it will be cheaper than sending the purchase back to another state.
5. Buying the goods, I pay tax. But it goes to the service of my city/block, etc.
6. I am sure that I can buy furniture at a discount, because the store has not to spend much money on shipping costs.
7. Buying furniture in the region where you live has more pros than cons.
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 8 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 11 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR