- Ace Decore
- Acme Furniture
- Adesso Inc.
- Aeon Furniture
- AICO Furniture
- Arason Enterprises
- At Home USA
- Atlantic Furniture
- Beverly Hills Furniture Inc.
- CasaBianca Furniture
- Chintaly Imports Furniture
- Classic Home Furniture
- Coaster Co.
- Creative Furniture
- Diamond Sofa
- DomItalia Furniture
- East End Imports
- ESF Furniture
- Fine Mod Imports
- Furniture of America
- Innovation USA
- J&M Furniture
- Kalora Interiors Inc.
- Kodiak Furniture
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Matrix Imports Furniture
- MDD Office Furniture
- Mod Manhattan
- Modern Manhattan
- Night and Day
- Nova Lighting
- Otis Bed
- Prepac Furniture
- Serta Mattress
- Source Outdoor
- Tema Home
- TOV Furniture
- Unique Furniture
- VIG Furniture
- Walker Edison
- Zuo Modern
Rent furniture for home or office
Sometimes it's better to buy furniture that you need, but if you rent an apartment and plan to live there for several months, then buying is an unprofitable deal. Thus, we suggest you do not buy, but to rent the furniture. You get the same comfort and convenience as well as with the purchase, but pay less and save your money.
1) How profitable to rent the furniture than to buy?
When you rent a home or apartment, you can still miss something, whether it's a coffee table or loveseat, office chair or bookcase. Therefore, there is a desire to complement your home, but you do not want buying something ordinary or cheap but of poor quality. In this case purchase is not as profitable as rent. For example, you can buy a sofa for $500 or rent it for 1 month for $300. Or if you rent furniture for 2-3 months, the price will be approximately $450. But in any case you can save your money.
What are the advantages of furniture renting? In addition to money saving, one of the advantages of renting is also time saving. You have made an order, the furniture was delivered and installed. At the end of the lease you move out of the home or apartment and you have to vacate the space. With the furniture rental you do not have to think what to do with the furniture, the rental company just takes it without your money or force costs.
2) Where can I rent?
Companies engaged in renting furniture have their warehouses, so it's important that the warehouse is not far from your home as transportation greatly affects the product. Rental companies offers new furniture for rent selectively, by one or two items, however, such products will cost a little more. Some companies allow you to rent an entire set.
3) What you can rent?
You can rent anything, depending on your needs and preferences. Most people rent living and dining room sets, bedroom sets and furniture for home/office.
4) How does it work?
To rent is almost the same as to purchase. Companies offer different conditions, but most of these conditions are in your favor (in favor of client). For example, you do not pay for furniture damage, provided that this damage is not serious. Of course, this rule does not apply when a product has severe damage and there is nothing to return in fact.
We examined the basic principles of furniture rental. We wish you make the right choice and rent or buy only high-quality furniture!
You might be interested in
Bedroom 11 articles
- › 10 Different Styles for Bedroom
- › 5 Unique Styles of kids Bedrooms
- › Armchair for the Interior of the Bedroom
- › Cabinet Bed is the Functional Solution for More Free Space
- › Chest and Dresser Style Guide
- › Choosing a bed
- › How to buy a Bedroom Set?
Dining Room 8 articles
- › 10 Ideas of Thanksgiving Day dining room sets
- › 12 styles of Modern and Traditional Dining Chairs
- › 8 Remarkable Round Dining Tables
- › Chairs by danish design
- › How to choose dining Set
- › How to choose the chairs for dining room or kitchen
- › Most expensive sets
FAQ 7 articles
Home Office Furniture 8 articles
Living Room 16 articles
- › 3 reasons to buy a wall unit for your apartment
- › Are you sure that you are able to choose a perfect area rug?
- › Coffee Table for the Interior of the Living Room
- › Different styles of bright sofas
- › English flair in the interior
- › How to choose a coffee table?
- › How to choose a sofa?
- › How to choose a TV stand?
- › How to choose a wall unit?
- › How to Choose and Caring of Leather Sofa at Home
- › How to Pick a Sofa Bed: A Quick Guide to Your Best Decision
- › Le Corbusier Furniture
- › Leather furniture. Some tips and hints.
- › Lightings in Home
- › Mid-Century Modern Sofa Beds
- › Types of recliners
Various & Interesting 11 articles
- › "Big Apple Futons and more" Furniture Store in NYC
- › 8 Perfect Types of Furniture for Small Apartment
- › Back to School Sale!
- › Big Apple Style Furniture
- › Furniture made of solid wood
- › Good and bad reviews
- › HI-TECH STYLE IN INTERIOR